Choosing Your Machine
Are you a Facilities Manager or Office Manager tasked with finding new coffee machine, which will be used by your staff and your clients. The machine has to be easy to use, but needs to reflect positively on your company. What do you do? You search Google for office coffee equipment uk and get 1,920,000 results. Here is what you do. Firstly, you must thoroughly investigate the type of equipment you want. There a number of key decisions you need to think about. Here are just a few:
- the number of people using the coffee machine or water cooler / bolier?
- during what office hours?
- are there peak times or is there a steady flow drinks required?
- what office drinks/ vending machine products do you want?
- will you the company pay for these drinks or will your staff?
- where is the machine to be located?
- are the correct water and electric supplies nearby?
- do you want a new or used machine?
- how are you going to pay for it?
- what about maintenance, service and hygiene issues?
After properly investigating the type of machine you want, you now need to decide which model of coffee machine or water machine you require.
To view our full coffee machine range click here